The Volkswagen Tiguan starts at $25,860 (destination fees included) for its S trim. For those who need all-wheel drive, it is available on the base model for an extra $1,975.
Because the Tiguan S is so well equipped, we expect this to be the biggest draw for most buyers. This entry-level crossover comes standard with:
- Turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 200 horsepower and 207 pound-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Sixteen-inch alloy wheels
- Heated mirrors
- Rearview camera
- Premium vinyl upholstery
- Eight-speaker sound system with a 6.3-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Beyond the base trim, there are plenty of better-equipped Tiguan variants available, ranging from the aforementioned base model to the fully loaded $37,340 SEL with all-wheel drive.