2018 Audi A6 models range in price from $50,675 for one with front-wheel drive in Premium trim and can top out at over $71,000 for a fully-optioned Prestige quattro (all-wheel-drive) model. While the Prestige is equipped with a 340-horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter V6; a 252-horsepower 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder engine is standard on all other trims. We'd forego the $4,600 premium for the V6, but pick the quattro drivetrain for all-season peace of mind and opt for the Premium Plus trim with its access to advanced safety features.
In addition to the Premium model's navigation system, active park assist, rearview camera, and 7.0-inch infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, the Premium Plus adds full LED headlights, a power tilt and telescopic steering column, blind-spot monitoring, rear collision mitigation, four-zone automatic climate control, and a Bose sound system.
- Model: 2018 Audi A6 Premium Plus quattro
- Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 252 hp / 273 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 22 City / 31 Hwy
- Options: Tornado Gray Metallic ($575), Cold weather package ($500, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel), Driver assistance package ($2,000, adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, automatic high beams), Rear Side Airbags ($350).
- Base Price: $55,075 (including a $975 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$58,500