The base Premium Plus trim is a great value for the Audi S4. Without spending any extra money, the Premium Plus trim offers diamond-stitched leather and Alcantara 12-way adjustable front sport seats with four-way power lumbar support and massage features for both the driver and passenger, a feature that's often a pricey option on competitors, if offered at all. There's also a Bang and Olufson 19-speaker premium audio system, three-zone automatic climate control, automatic LED headlights, a sunroof, and more. All in all, the base trim is incredibly well equipped, and we're not very tempted by anything gained by spending the extra money on the Prestige trim.
There are a couple of packages we would be sure to choose for our S4. The first is the Navigation Package, which adds Audi's excellent Virtual Cockpit that replaces the instrument panel with a 12.3-inch screen that can be changed up to varied to show whatever information the driver could use, along with an 8.3 inch infotainment screen that's operated by the wheel operated Audi MMI Touch interface. We'd also want the S Sport Package, as it adds a rear differential to put the power down better and adaptive suspension.
- Model: 2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus
- Engine: 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Output: 354 hp / 369 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy: 21 City / 30 Hwy
- Options: Navigation Package ($2,600, Audi Virtual Cockpit, Audi connect PRIME & PLUS, navigation, 8.3-inch infotainment screen), S Sport Package ($2,500, Sport adaptive suspension, sport rear differential, red brake calipers)
- Base Price:$52,375 (including a $975 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $57,475