There are no traditional trim levels for the 4-Series, per se. Instead, there are two main models, the 430i and 440i, with various packages. The 440i is a great pick because of its potent powertrain, but the 430i is the better value and still performs well.
The 2018 BMW 430i starts from $44,295 (destination fees included) for the Gran Coupe model and comes standard with everything one would expect from a base Bimmer, including 18-inch wheels, LED headlights, heated mirrors, automatic wipers, a rearview camera, dual-zone automatic climate control, 10-way power seats, and more.
The other benefit of going with the 430i is you can add a few extra options with the money you saved over the 440i. Some of the options available include automatic high beams, parking assist, adaptive headlights, side- and top-view cameras, Dakota leather, automatic emergency braking, and more.
- Model: 2018 BMW 430i Gran Coupe
- Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 248 hp / 258 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- MPG: 24 City / 34 Hwy
- Options: Executive Tier ($3,650, blind-spot monitoring, heated front seats, lumbar support, automatic high beams, adaptive LED headlights, parking assist, side- and top-view cameras), Driving Assistance Package ($500, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, speed limit info, pedestrian detection)
- Base Price: $44,295 (including a $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $48,445