Like most other BMW models, the 2018 M5 doesn’t have traditional trim levels. The M5 instead just has a base model with a handful of available packages and options. The two packages available on the 2018 BMW M5 are well worth the price to upgrade this $100,000 sports sedan.
The M5’s standard features are plentiful and include 19-inch wheels, an adaptive suspension, LED headlights, 20-way power front seats, ambient interior lighting, a 10.2-inch touchscreen, a 16-speaker audio system, and more. At $1,700 and $5,000, respectively, opting for the Driving Assistance Plus Package and Executive package is a no-brainer.
- Model: 2018 BMW M5
- Engine: 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8
- Output: 600 hp / 553 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy: 15 City / 21 Hwy
- Options: Driving Assistance Plus Package ($1,700, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, automatic emergency braking, lane keeping assist, side collision avoidance, front cross-traffic alert, Traffic Jam Assist), Executive Package ($4,000, surround-view camera, front and rear heated seats, ventilated front seats, front massaging seats, park assist, power rear sunshade, manual rear side window shades, soft-close doors, four-zone automatic climate control, wireless charging, WiFi)
- Base Price: $104,595 (including a $995 destination charge and $1,000 gas guzzler tax)
- Best Value Price: $110,295