With a lineup that offers a choice of four trim levels, pricing begins at $41,190 for a silver metallic (the only no-cost color option) front-wheel-drive model in base trim and tops out at over $70,000 for an all-wheel-drive Platinum model equipped with the rear entertainment system, 20-inch Midnight Grey wheels, and the Driver Assist Package.
We'd pass on the base model and pick the step-up Luxury trim which adds leather seating, a panoramic sunroof, memory settings for the driver's seat, steering column and outside mirrors (heated with auto-dimming driver's side), heated steering wheel, front and rear park assist, rear seat reminder, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, and rain-sensing wipers. It offers a leather interior, a larger eight-inch touchscreen with in-vehicle apps and satellite radio, plus access to a number of advanced safety features.
- Model: 2018 Cadillac XT5 Luxury
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6
- Output: 310 hp / 271 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 32 City / 40 Hwy
- Options: All-wheel drive ($2,500), Driver Awareness Package ($770, safety alert seat, forward collision warning, following distance indicator, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, low speed automatic emergency braking, front pedestrian braking, automatic headlights)
- Base Price: $47,590 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$50,860