Pricing for the 2018 Pacifica Hybrid ranges from $41,340 for the new Touring Plus trim to nearly $50,000 for an optioned-up Limited model. All Pacifica Hybrids are front-wheel drive and equipped with an Atkinson-cycle 3.6-liter V6 paired with an electrically-variable transmission. An 8.4-inch touchscreen is standard with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, as is a rearview camera, blind-spot monitor, and rear cross-traffic alert.
We'd choose the Touring L that builds on the Touring Plus and also offers easier-to-clean leather seats (heated in front), a power liftgate, remote start, second- and third-row sunshades, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seats, rear park assist with automatic braking, and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert.
- Model: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6
- Output: 220 hp / 235 lb-ft, 2 synchronous A/C electric motors (114 hp, 84 hp), estimated 260 total system hp
- Transmission: Electrically variable planetary-gear transmission, dual-motor EV capability
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 84 MPGe combined, 32 mpg/combined (gasoline only mode)
- Options: None
- Base Price: $43,340 (including a $1,345 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $43,340