2018 Pacifica models range in price from $28,535 for a base L trim to nearly $50,000 for a fully-optioned, range-topping Limited model. All regular Pacificas (a hybrid model is also offered and listed separately) are front-wheel-drive and equipped with a 3.6-liter V6 paired with a nine-speed automatic.
We'd skip the L, LX, and Touring Plus trims and head straight for the Touring L with its easier-to-clean leather seats (these are family haulers, after all). The Touring L builds on the Touring Plus upgrades (power sliding doors, fog lights, automatic headlights, power liftgate, heated outside mirrors, 3-zone automatic climate control, satellite radio, and keyless entry with pushbutton start) with a roof rack, rain-sensing wipers, second- and third-row sunshades, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and heated front seats. The Touring L also allows access to a number of optional safety features not available on lower trims.
- Model: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6
- Output: 287 hp / 262 lb-ft
- Transmission: Six-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 19 City / 28 Hwy (start-stop models) 18 City / 28 Hwy (L model)
- Options: Advanced SafetyTec Group ($995, surround view camera, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, automatic high beams, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, front and rear parking sensors, parallel and perpendicular park assist, blind spot detection, rear cross-traffic alert, acoustic windshield glass)
- Base Price: $36,590 (including a $1,095 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $37,585