The 2018 INFINITI QX60 is a single trim model with several packages available. Without trim levels, you need to examine carefully what each package represents. We chose the all-wheel drive model as it supplies better handling, especially on slippery roads. INFINITI prices this model from $44,295.
We also chose the most expensive package, the Deluxe Technology Package, as it brings in the many tech, comfort, and driver-assistance features. But there's a caveat – while it retails for $7,300, INFINITI requires two lower-tier packages to get it. Customers have to add the $1,800 Premium Package as well as the $2,900 Premium Plus Package. So while the Deluxe Technology Package seems pricey, its real-world $12,000 price tag is exorbitant– it's over a quarter of the QX60's starting price.
So is the Deluxe Technology Package worth it? Yeah, it is. It elevates the QX60 from simple luxury crossover to a tech-laden three-row that makes driving safer, and isn't that the most important thing for the families it's destined to tote?
- Model: 2018 INFINITI QX60
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6
- Output: 295 hp / 270 lb-ft
- Transmission: Continuously variable automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 19 City / 26 Hwy
- Options: All-wheel drive ($1,800), Deluxe Technology Package ($7,300, intelligent cruise control with full stop, blind spot warning, distance control assist, backup collision intervention, and front and rear sensors, 15-speaker Bose audio system, 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, sunroof, ventilated front seats, heated outboard rear seats and maple interior accents), Premium Package ($1,800, 13-speaker Bose audio system, remote start, front seat memory function, heated steering wheel, prerequisite for Deluxe Technology Package), Premium Plus Package ($2,900, navigation, voice recognition, SiriusXM Traffic, INFINITI InTouch Services telematics, prerequisite for Deluxe Technology Package)
- Base Price:$44,295 (including a $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$58,095