Outside of California (where the $33,145 EV-e base model is sold), pricing for the 2018 Kia Soul EV starts at $34,845 for the EV trim and moves from there to $37,945 for an EV Plus model equipped with the optional Sun and Fun Package.
The decision most 2018 Soul EV buyers face is choosing between leather and cloth seats. With the usual power features plus an eight-inch touchscreen with navigation, rearview camera, and 16-inch alloy wheels standard on all models and advanced safety features unavailable, it comes down to how many extras you need.
For our money, we'd pick the base EV trim, which looks like this:
- Model: 2018 Kia Soul EV
- Engine: AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Motor
- Output: 109 hp / 210 lb-ft
- Transmission: Gear Reduction Unit
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 124 City / 93 Hwy MPGe
- Options: None
- Base Price: $34,845 (including an $895 destination fee)
- Best Value Price: $34,845