The 2018 Lexus LC is available as either a gas-powered LC 500 or hybrid LC 500h. The 2018 LC 500 has a starting price of $93,025 (including destination) and has an impressive array of standard equipment that includes LED headlights, taillights, turn and cornering lights, and daytime running lights, flush door handles, and heated light-sensitive outside mirrors.
Interior accoutrements include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, leather front and faux leather back seats, an eight-inch TFT instrument display, aluminum pedals and scuff plates, a deodorizing interior air filter, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, keyless push-button start, a 12-speaker audio system, and a 10.3-inch infotainment screen.
On the safety front, there's the Lexus Safety System Plus that features forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, automatic headlights with high-beam assist, lane keeping assist, and lane departure warning with steering assist.
Given the LC's intended demographic, delving into the options list shouldn't present a problem. We suggest looking closely at the Torsen differential, Touring, and Performance Packages, as all three substantially influence the LC’s handling characteristics.
Here's how we'd build it:
- Model: 2018 Lexus LC 500
- Engine: 5.0-liter V8
- Output: 471 hp / 398 lb-ft
- Transmission: 10-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- MPG: 16 City / 26 Hwy
- Options: Performance Package ($5,960, carbon fiber roof, four-wheel steering, Variable Gear Ratio Steering, active rear spoiler, eight-way power seats with Alcantara inserts, Alcantara headliner, carbon fiber sill plates), Convenience Package ($1,000, required with Performance Package, blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, automatic parking assistant), 21-inch polished wheels ($2,650), Mark Levinson Reference Surround Sound Audio System ($1,220), color head-up display ($900), Torsen limited-slip rear differential ($390)
- Base Price: $93,025 (including a $1,025 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $105,145