Pricing for the 2018 Navigator begins at $73,250 for the two-wheel-drive Premiere trim, but can soar to over $104,000 for an optioned-up, extended L variant, all-wheel-drive Black Label model. Standard exterior features include 20-inch alloy wheels and LED headlights, fog lights, signature lighting, rear lights, and daytime running lights. The interior cossets with wood trim, ambient lighting, three-zone automatic climate control, heated first- and second-row seats, power-adjustable pedals, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 12-inch LCD instrument cluster, and a hands-free, foot-activated liftgate. Rain-sensing wipers, push-button start and shift, power folding second and third rows, a 4G modem with Wi-Fi hotspot capability, remote start, and a power tilt/telescoping steering column are also standard.
Standard safety items include a rearview camera with washer, forward and reverse sensing systems, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. A $2,640 Technology Package on Select and Reserve models – standard on Black Label – adds a number of advanced safety features.
With a single engine and transmission and an extensive standard feature set, it comes down to how much further you want to stretch the premium envelope. We'd opt for the Select trim which adds the adaptive suspension, power running boards, 22-inch wheels, a heated steering wheel, wireless device charging, second row captain chairs, and its access to advanced safety features.
Here’s how we’d build it:
- Model: 2018 Lincoln Navigator Select
- Engine: 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6
- Output: 381 hp / 401 lb-ft
- Transmission: 10-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Four-wheel drive
- MPG: 13 City / 17 Hwy
- Options: Four-wheel drive ($2,655), Technology Package ($2,640, head up display, active park assist, pre-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, automatic high beam headlights, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning with driver impairment monitor and lane keeping assist), Panoramic Vista Roof ($1,995).
- Base Price:$77,250 (including the $1,195 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$84,540