Pricing for 2018 Eclipse Cross starts at $24,425 for a front-wheel-drive base ES model and travels up from there to $32,310 for an all-wheel-drive SEL equipped with the optional Touring Package and outfitted with Red Diamond paint, floor mats, and a cargo cover.
Standard fare includes the usual power features plus a rearview camera, fog lights, LED running lights and taillights, heated outside mirrors, and 16-inch alloy wheels. With a single engine and transmission, we'd skip the base ES and the slightly better LE and opt for the SE with standard all-wheel drive, exterior chrome touches, better seat fabric, a seven-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless push-button start, heated front seats, rain-sensing wipers, 18-inch alloy wheels, an electronic parking brake, blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, and lane change assist.
Adaptive cruise control, automatic high beams, forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning are only offered as an option on the top SEL model.
- Model: 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SE
- Engine: 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 152 hp / 184 lb-ft
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy: 25 City / 26 Hwy
- Options: Carpeted Floor Mats and Portfolio ($135, mandatory), Tonneau Cover ($190, mandatory)
- Base Price: $27,715 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price: $27,715