While there are plenty of trim levels to choose from, the best value is the mid-range SL. It carries in the plethora of standard features from the S and SV trims and adds in a few more comfort bits like leather upholstery, heated seats, driver-side thigh extension, an 11-speaker Bose audio system, LED interior lights, and active noise cancellation.
In addition to its long line of standard features, the 2018 Maxima SL also has loads of standalone options, including rocker panel moldings, a rear diffuser, illuminated kick panels, a spoiler, and more. Though there are all these individual options, there are no optional packages to choose from.
- Model: 2018 Nissan Maxima SL
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6
- Output: 300 hp / 261 lb-ft
- Transmission:Continuously variable transmission
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 21 city / 30 hwy
- Options: Carnelian Red ($395)
- Base Price:$38,575 (including the $885 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$38,970