Pricing for the 2018 Rogue Sport ranges from $22,615 for a front-wheel drive S model to $31,860 for a fully-optioned, all-wheel-drive SL in available Pearl White. The SV trim slots in between the two, while a single engine and transmission is offered in either front- or all-wheel drive. A rearview camera is standard, but blind-spot monitoring along with rear cross-traffic alert is part of the $2,420 Technology Package on the SV, while automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning and mitigation, and rear cross-traffic alert are only available on the SL model as part of the $2,850 Premium Package.
We'd skip the S model – even though it comes with a nice feature set – and opt for the SV model that includes everything from the S trim (the usual power features, Bluetooth, satellite radio, Siri Eyes Free) and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, turn signal outside mirrors, a power driver's seat, and keyless push-button start.
We question the value of the AWD system, as it prices the Rogue Sport too close to the larger Rogue, so here's how we'd build it:
- Model: 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SV
- Engine: 2.0-liter four-cylinder
- Output: 141 hp / 147 lb-ft
- Transmission: CVT automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 25 City / 32 Hwy
- Options: All-Weather Package ($920, heated outside mirrors, front seats, and steering wheel, remote engine start, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, fog lights).
- Base Price:$24,215 (including the $975 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$25,135