Pricing for the 2018 Rogue starts at $25,775 for a front-wheel-drive S model and runs up to $36,760 for a fully-optioned, all-wheel-drive SL in available Pearl White. In all, buyers have a choice of three trims (S, SV, and SL), with a single engine/transmission combo (170-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder paired to a CVT automatic), in either front wheel- or all-wheel drive.
Even the base S comes with a 7.0-inch touchscreen, satellite radio, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto capability, a rearview camera, automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. However, we'd skip the S and choose the mid-range SV that adds such niceties as 17-inch alloy wheels, keyless push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats (power driver's seat), steering-wheel-mounted audio and Bluetooth controls, power heated outside mirrors, rear privacy glass, roof rails, and a motion-activated liftgate.
Here's how we'd build it:
- Model: 2018 Nissan Rogue SV
- Engine: 2.5-liter four-cylinder
- Output: 170 hp / 175 lb-ft
- Transmission:CVT automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 26 City / 33 Hwy
- Options: SV Premium Package ($1,490, navigation with voice recognition, Sirius XM Traffic and Travel Link, adaptive cruise control, an around-view monitor, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights).
- Base Price: $26,995 (including a $975 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$28,485