When shopping for the 2018 Porsche Macan, you're greeted by four trims: base, S, GTS, and Turbo. In the grand scheme of things, the Macan S delivers a great balance of luxury, performance, and drivability without burning your bank account too much.
The 2018 Porsche Macan S comes standard with a slew of features, including a 10-speaker audio system, a seven-inch touchscreen, two USB ports, a SiriusXM receiver, Bluetooth, a programmable garage door opener, automatic bi-xenon headlights, LED taillights, 18-inch wheels, tri-zone climate control, and more. In addition to its standard features, you may also find the $5,700 Premium Package Plus a nice optional upgrade.
- Model: 2018 Porsche Macan S
- Engine: 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6
- Output: 340 hp / 339 lb-ft
- Transmission: Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 20 City / 25 Hwy
- Options: Premium Plus Package ($5,700, adaptive headlights, BOSE surround sound, auto-dimming mirrors, front and rear heated seats, 14-way power front seats, ventilated front seats, a panoramic roof, keyless entry and ignition), Navigation Module ($1,780, hard-drive-based navigation with 3D maps, route tracing dynamic route guidance, and traffic data)
- Base Price: $56,450 (including a $1,050 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $63,930