The 2018 Toyota Corolla iM is a five-passenger hatchback available in one well-equipped trim that starts at $19,745 including destination. This means the options are few, although we think most customers will opt for the automatic transmission over the standard manual.
All models come with a body kit, rear spoiler, alloy wheels, full power accessories, dual-zone climate control, a six-speaker audio system, HD Radio, Bluetooth, and a USB port. Here's how we'd build ours:
- Model: 2018 Toyota Corolla iM
- Engine: 1.8-liter inline-four
- Output: 137 hp / 126 lb-ft
- Transmission:Continuously variable automatic transmission
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 28 city / 36 hwy
- Options: Automatic transmission ($740), display audio with navigation ($900).
- Base Price:$19,745 (including the $895 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$21,385