Available in four trim levels, pricing starts at $21,525 for the Prius c One model and rises to $26,555 for a Moonglow Pearl Prius c Four model equipped with 16-inch alloy wheels. With a single drivetrain, the choice comes down to equipment levels.
Standard fare includes the usual power features as well as automatic climate control, a 6.1-inch touchscreen, 15-inch alloy wheels, keyless entry, LED high- and low-beam headlights, a rearview camera, and a suite of advanced safety features that includes pre-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and automatic high beams.
Price is the only reason we'd pick a Prius c over the latest base Prius Liftback, which means opting for a One model that looks like this:
- Model: 2018 Toyota Prius c One
- Engine: 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine / 60-hp electric motor / 19.3-kw nickel-metal hydride battery pack
- Output: 73 horsepower (engine), 60 horsepower (electric motor), 99 horsepower (system net) / 82 lb-ft (engine), 125 lb-ft (electric motor)
- Transmission: CVT automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 48 City / 43 Highway
- Options: None
- Base Price: $21,525 (including an $895 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$21,525