The 2018 Sienna ranges in price from $31,745 for one in base L trim to $49,610 for a range-topping all-wheel-drive Limited Premium model. A 3.5-liter V6 paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission is the only powertrain offering. Front-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive is optional on all but the base L trim. Advanced standard safety features include a rearview camera, pre-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning with steering assist, automatic high beams, and adaptive cruise control.
We'd skip the L and LE trims and head straight for the SE with its slightly better handling and easier-to-clean front perforated leather and second- and third-row leatherette seats. The SE also builds on LE upgrades (power sliding doors, privacy glass, power driver and front passenger seats) with dual power sliding doors and liftgate, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, acoustic windshield glass, Bluetooth hands-free phone and voice command, remote keyless entry, 19-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlights, LED taillights, and daytime running lights.
Here's how we'd build it:
- Model: 2018 Toyota Sienna SE
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6
- Output: 296 hp / 263 lb-ft
- Transmission:Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG: 19 City / 27 Hwy
- Options: Preferred Package ($2,835, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, keyless push-button start, chrome outside door handles with touch lock/unlock, moonroof, driver easy speak rear speaker voice amplification, premium audio, satellite radio, navigation, Siri Eyes Free).
- Base Price:$37,985 (including the $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$40,820