With price tags that range from $59,895 (including destination) to $68,095, the A6 isn't exactly cheap, but you do get a lot for your money. With the addition of all-wheel drive as standard and a new, turbocharged V6 engine that now pumps out 335 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque, the base trim is more of a value offering than before. But in a cutthroat segment like the mid-size luxury one, the mid-level Premium Plus is the one that stands out to us.
Standard features for the Premium Plus trim include Audi's virtual cockpit with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, navigation, two touchscreens (a 10.1 inch unit and a lower 8.6-inch unit), a Bang and Olufsen 16-speaker audio system, a wireless charger, Audi's advanced key, blind-spot monitoring, Audi's pre sense rear, rear cross-traffic alert, vehicle exit warning, a surround-view camera, LED taillights, Matrix-design headlights, high-beam assist, auto-dimming and heated side mirrors, a panoramic sunroof, three-zone automatic climate control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated front seats, and leather upholstery.
- Model:2019 Audi A6 Premium Plus
- Engine:3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Output:335 hp / 369 lb-ft
- Transmission:Seven-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:All-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:22 City / 29 Hwy
- Options: Cold Weather Package ($600, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel), Driver Assistance Package ($2,750, adaptive cruise control with Traffic Jam assist and Turn assist, active lane assist with emergency assist, intersection assistant, and traffic sign recognition).
- Base Price: $63,695 (including the $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price: $67,045