The 2019 Audi A8 won't feature traditional trim levels like many vehicles. Instead, it will come as a single trim with an array of packages and standalone options to spruce things up. The base Audi A8 L 3.0 TSFI will come loaded with tons of luxury and tech items, including heated 18-way power front seats, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, a Valetta leather interior with Fine Nappa extended leather, gloss-black touch-sensitive buttons with haptic feedback, dual display screens, myAudi app, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 19-inch wheels, an adaptive air suspension, and LED headlights and taillights.
The big news on the 2019 A8 is the new Level 3 automated driving, so you’ll want to maximize this new tech with the $2,750 Driver Assistance Package, which also requires the $4,150 Executive Package.
- Model: 2019 Audi A8 L 3.0 TSFI
- Engine: 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Output: 335 hp / 369 lb-ft
- Transmission:Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: Not yet available
- Options: Driver Assistance Package ($2,750, adaptive cruise control, predictive efficiency assist, intersection assist, traffic sign recognition, lane keeping assist), Executive Package ($4,150, Audi side assist with exit warning and rear cross-traffic alert, collision warning, automatic emergency braking, Audi phone box, topview camera, park assist with surround-view camera, a head-up display, 22-way front seat adjustment, ventilated and massaging front seats, heated steering wheel)
- Base Price: $84,795 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$91,695