Audi offers the 2019 Q5 in Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige trims. A performance SQ5 model with a turbocharged V6 engine is marketed (and covered) separately. Under the hood is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with an output of 252 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque. A seven-speed dual-clutch transmission sends power to all four wheels. This model makes an EPA-estimated 22 miles per gallon city, 27 mpg highway, and 24 combined. It has a maximum tow rating of 4,400 pounds.
The list of standard features is impressive and includes xenon headlights, 18-inch alloy wheels, leather-trimmed seats, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch screen with Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto smartphone compatibility. For this reason, we recommend the base Premium trim and adding a few upgrades to complete your build.
- Model:2019 Audi Q5 Premium
- Engine:2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output:252 hp / 273 lb-ft
- Transmission:Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Drivetrain:All-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:22 City / 27 Hwy
- Options: Azores Green Metallic paint ($595), a Convenience Package ($1,500, keyless entry doors and trunk, heated automatic power-folding side mirrors with memory, eight-way power front seats, SiriusXM satellite radio with a complimentary 90-day subscription)
- Base Price: $43,945 (including the $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $46,040