The 2019 Chevrolet Sonic is available in only three trim levels: LS, LT, and Premier. The hatchback model is even more limited as it is only available in the LT and Premier levels.
While we’d never call the 2019 Sonic lavish, the Premier is well equipped but also pricey. So, we recommend going with the Sonic LT Hatchback, which comes standard with desirable features like a seven-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto 4G LTE Wi-Fi, 15-inch alloy wheels, a six-speaker audio system, heated mirrors, chrome accents, and more for a starting price under $19,000.
- Model: 2019 Chevrolet Sonic LT Hatchback
- Engine:1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 138 hp / 148 lb-ft
- Transmission: Six-speed manual
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG:26 City / 35 Hwy
- Options: Convenience Package ($650, two spare keys, six-way power front seats, keyless entry and ignition, heated front seats, enhanced driver information center, compass display), Driver Confidence Package ($495, rear park assist, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, blind-spot monitoring)
- Base Price:$18,895 (including an $875 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$20,040