For families with the cash, an upper-trim Pacifica won't disappoint. The luxurious Pacifica Limited comes with a triple-pane power sunroof, hands-free doors, Nappa leather upholstery, a power-folding third row, and an integrated vacuum.
But the Limited starts above $45,000. For value, check out the middle of the lineup. Our pick would be a Pacifica Touring Plus, which still gets nice creature-comforts like three-zone automatic climate control, remote start, and a power liftgate.
It’s also the first trim to open up some of the Pacifica’s best packages, like the Advanced SafetyTec Group. The Pacifica hides its bulk well, but it’s still a minivan, and the extra gadgets are handy in parking lots (not to mention keeping you safe on the highway). The only downside is that adding the safety tech requires swapping in a larger infotainment touchscreen with navigation. We’ll take the upgraded system – so equipped, the Pacifica still barely breaks $36,000:
- Model:2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus
- Engine: 3.6-liter V6
- Output:287 hp / 262 lb-ft
- Transmission: Nine-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:Front-wheel drive
- MPG:19 City / 29 Hwy
- Options: Advanced SafetyTec Group ($995, surround-view camera, seven-inch digital driver display, acoustic windshield, adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go, automatic emergency braking, automatic high beams, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane departure and collision warning, automatic parking assist, rain-sensing wipers), UConnect 4C Nav with 8.4-inch display ($895, 8.4-inch touchscreen, 4G LTE WiFi hotspot, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, GPS navigation, HD and XM radio)
- Base Price:$34,340 (including the $1,395 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$36,230