With Ford Co-Pilot360 now standard on every Fusion, going with one of the lower trims makes more sense than ever. There are five Fusion trims to choose from, which include the S, SE, SEL, Titanium, and V6 Sport. The one that stands out to us, though, is the SE, which has a good mix of features and a comfortable ride.
Pricing for the SE trim starts at $25,015, which includes the destination fee. Power for the trim comes from a 181-horsepower, 1.5-liter EcoBoost inline-four that's paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard for that powertrain. Consumers that want more power can opt for an available turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that makes 240 hp. That engine comes with all-wheel drive as standard and is an extra $2,860.
Here's how we'd spec our Fusion:
- Model:2019 Ford Fusion SE
- Engine: 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output:240 hp / 270 lb-ft
- Transmission: Six-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:All-wheel drive
- MPG:20 City / 29 Hwy
- Options: 2.0-liter EcoBoost inline-four engine and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive ($2,860), Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist Package ($655, voice-activated navigation, satellite radio, adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go)
- Base Price:$25,015 (including the $895 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$28,530