The Ford Mustang has five trims to choose from: Base, Premium, GT, GT Premium, and Bullitt. As you move through these trim levels, there are huge performance enhancements. For most buyers, though, the Premium model is up to snuff in terms of performance, and its features are in line with the pricier GT Premium trim.
The Premium trim adds upscale features like selectable drive modes, 18-inch wheels, a rear spoiler, LED fog lights, automatic dual-zone climate control, leather seating, ambient lighting, illuminated doorsill plates, a nine-speaker audio system, and more. This trim is also the gateway to desirable options like 20-inch wheels, a 12-speaker audio system, RECARO seats, the Pony Package, the Premium Plus Package, and more.
- Model: 2019 Ford Mustang Premium Fastback
- Engine: 2.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 310 hp / 350 lb-ft
- Transmission: 10-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:Rear-wheel drive
- MPG: 21 City / 32 Hwy
- Options: 10-speed automatic transmission ($1,595), Ford Smart & Safe Package ($1,000, adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beam headlights, lane keeping assist, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, rain-sensing wipers)
- Base Price: $32,130 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$34,725