Against more modern rivals, the entry-level Q70 Luxe’s standard features may not seem that upscale or luxurious. But INFINITI offers numerous packages that helps raise the bar. And when it comes to performance, the Q70 Luxe offers more than enough oomph, especially when comparing the vehicle to rivals. Rear-wheel drive is standard, and the option we’d go with, while all-wheel drive is an extra $2,150.
Standard features on the Luxe trim include automatic LED headlights, LED fog lights, rain-sensing wipers, a moonroof, leather upholstery, 10-way power front seats, a heated steering wheel, climate-controlled front seats, a Bose 10-speaker audio system, an right-inch display, a tilt-and-telescopic steering column, navigation, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
Here’s how we’d spec a Q70:
- Model:2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe
- Engine:3.7-liter V6
- Output:330 hp / 270 lb-ft
- Transmission:Seven-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:18 City / 25 Hwy
- Options:ProActive Package ($3,300, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control with full-speed range, lane departure warning, lane departure prevention, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, backup collision intervention, distance control assist, adaptive front lighting with auto-leveling headlights, active trace control, front pre-crash seat belts, an eco pedal)
- Base Price:$51,295 (including the $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$54,595