The QX60 starts in a "Pure" base trim which is reasonably well equipped, but it doesn't allow access to any of the packages. Much better (and only $1,800 more) is the QX60 Luxe, which adds a Bose sound system, remote start, roof rails, and memory settings. We'll have ours in all-wheel drive for maximum weather-readiness.
INFINITI offers almost no standalone options, preferring to bundle features into packages of varying value. Among the most useful is INFINITI's capable suite of driver assist features. To get that package requires adding the Essentials Package, which isn't too much of a burden, adding pleasant upgrades like leather seats and navigation.
- Model: 2019 INFINITI QX60 Luxe AWD
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6
- Output: 295 hp / 270 lb-ft
- Transmission:Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 19 City / 26 Hwy
- Options: Essential Package ($2,900, leather seats, navigation, InTouch services, satellite traffic information, surround-view camera, voice recognition, rain-sensing wipers, illuminated kick plates), ProAssist Package ($1,950, adaptive cruise control, distance assist, backup collision intervention, active trace control, fuel efficiency assistance, auto-dimming side mirrors, lane departure warning and prevention, blind-spot monitoring, intelligent high beams)
- Base Price: $48,595 (including a $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$53,445