The F-Type has something for everyone. Its P300 trim comes standard with a 296-horsepower four-cylinder engine that delivers a balance of efficiency and power. Moving upward, there are two 3.0-liter V6 models that produce 340 and 380 horsepower, hence their respective P340 and P380 names. From there, Jag scraps the perfectly logical “P” naming system by ushering in two 5.0-liter supercharged V8 options: a 550-hp F-Type R and 575-hp F-Type SVR.
With so many engines and trims to choose from, it’s understandable if you get a little woozy when wading through the 2019 Jaguar F-Type’s buyer’s guide. But if you’re looking for the perfect balance of power and value, you cannot go wrong with the F-Type P340. It comes standard with the 340-hp V6 engine, a 38-watt audio system, power front seats with memory, a rearview camera, LED headlights, 19-inch alloy wheels, a Dynamic drive mode, a limited-slip differential, and more.
- Model: 2019 Jaguar F-Type P340 Coupe
- Engine: 3.0-liter supercharged V6
- Output: 340 hp / 332 lb-ft
- Transmission:Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- MPG:20 City / 28 Hwy
- Options: Climate Package 1 ($1,380, heated windshield, heated seats, heated steering wheel, two-zone climate control)
- Base Price:$71,250 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$72,630