Jaguar provides plenty of ways to kit out your I-PACE, but for value, we’d stick with the base S trim. All I-PACE cars get the same powertrain, powered by two electric motors. Trim decisions come down to features like rim size and technology packages.
The I-PACE S comes with most of the essential luxury features, including LED headlights, heated side mirrors, automatic emergency braking, lane keeping assist, parking assist, and a rearview camera. Leather seats are always a standalone option if you don’t like Jaguar’s Luxtec, and a Drive package adds even more safety tech for $1,700. But we’d keep things simple – grab heated seats and Jaguar’s adaptive damping system, and you can have an all-electric performance machine for $71,695.
Here’s how we’d build it:
- Model: 2019 Jaguar I-PACE S
- Engine: 90-kWh battery; two 147-kW electric motors
- Output: 394 hp / 512 lb-ft
- Transmission: Single-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- Range: 240 miles
- Options: Eight-way Heated Front Seats ($500), Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamics ($700)
- Base Price: $70,495 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price: $71,695