The 2019 Jaguar XE comes in four main trim levels tied to specific powertrain options: 25t, 20d, 30t, and S. Within these trims are additional sub-trims that act almost like packages. For buyers who don’t need raw performance or diesel fuel economy, the 2019 Jaguar XE 25t, which is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, offers great balance at a relative value.
Within the 25t trim, there are five sub-trims: base, Premium, Prestige, R-Sport, and Landmark. The middle-of-the-road Prestige trim is the way to go so you get most of the luxury features you’d expect without breaking the bank. The XE 25t Prestige comes standard with grained-leather seats, heated front seats, ambient lighting, navigation, Wi-Fi hotspot, auto-dimming side mirrors, a Meridian 380-watt sound system, a universal home remote, and much more.
- Model:2019 Jaguar XE 25t Prestige
- Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output:247 hp / 269 lb-ft
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:Rear-wheel drive
- MPG:25 City / 34 Hwy
- Options: None
- Base Price:$44,730 (including the $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$44,730