The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in a pair of body styles — sedan and coupe — and has four trims within each: C 300, AMG C 43, AMG C 63, and AMG C 63 S. While the AMG models are great for performance enthusiasts, the C 300 Sedan is your best buy.
The 2019 C 300 Sedan’s standard features include leatherette upholstery, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a seven-inch infotainment display, Bluetooth with audio streaming, a sunroof, 18-inch wheels, LED headlights and taillights, USB ports, and more. There are tons of packages available for the 2019 C 300 Sedan, but we suggest just one: the Premium Package.
- Model: 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan
- Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- Output: 255 hp / 273 lb-ft
- Transmission: Nine-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- MPG:23 City / 34 Hwy
- Options: Premium Package ($1,600, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, keyless entry and ignition, hands-free access, SiriusXM)
- Base Price:$42,395 (including the $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$43,995