The 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander comes in four trim levels – ES, SE, SEL, and GT – and all are available with optional all-wheel drive. But if you want V6 power, the GT is the only one that offers this. Despite its underpowered four-pot engine, the best value in the Outlander lineup is the SE trim.
The 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander SE includes a seven-inch touchscreen, 18-inch wheels, Bluetooth, dual-zone climate control, keyless ignition, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, fog lights, and more.
- Model: 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 2.4
- Engine: 2.4-liter four-cylinder
- Output: 166 hp / 162 lb-ft
- Transmission:Continuously variable transmission
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy: 25 City / 30 Hwy
- Options: Convenience Package ($1,000, sunroof, blind-spot monitoring, lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert, power-folding side mirrors)
- Base Price:$27,015 (including a $995 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$28,015