Sharing a lot of the same components as the upscale INFINITI QX80, it’s best to keep things simple with the Armada. With roughly $19,000 separating the base Armada to a fully-loaded model, getting into a higher trim encroaches onto the Infinti QX80’s territory, which is more of a luxury vehicle. With that in mind, we recommend going with the SL trim, as it comes with a decent amount of standard features.
The Armada SL comes with 20-inch wheels, automatic headlights, LED running lights, fog lights, heated exterior mirrors, front and rear parking sensors, rain-sensing wipers, and a power liftgate on the outside. Interior features include an right-inch touchscreen, navigation, dual-zone automatic climate control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, a 10-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, leather upholstery, and a 13-speaker Bose audio system.
- Model:2019 Nissan Armada SL 4WD
- Engine:5.6-liter V8
- Output:390 hp / 394 lb-ft
- Transmission:Seven-speed automatic transmission
- Drivetrain: Four-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:13 City / 18 Hwy
- Options:Premium Package ($1,480, moonroof, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert), Captain’s Chairs Package ($450)
- Base Price:$56,195 (including the $1,295 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$58,125