The 2019 Nissan Sentra is available in six trim levels: S, SV, SR, SR Turbo, SL, and NISMO. Nissan bills the SR Turbo and NISMO models as more performance-oriented versions, but they leave true performance buyers wanting more. We find the SV trim the best balance of value and features. Its standard equipment includes a continuously variable transmission, 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, keyless entry and ignition, dual-zone climate control, premium cloth seating, a 370Z-inspired steering wheel, a seven-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more.
There aren’t many options for the 2019 Nissan Sentra SV, but we recommend adding the value-packed Special Edition Package.
- Model: 2019 Nissan Sentra SV
- Engine: 1.8-liter four-cylinder
- Output: 124 hp / 125 lb-ft
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- MPG:29 City / 37 Hwy
- Options: Special Edition Package ($1,000, 17-inch wheels, a power moonroof, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, “Special Edition” badging, 11.5-inch rear brake rotors)
- Base Price:$19,985 (including the $895 destination fee)
- Best Value Price:$20,985