The 2019 Subaru Outback gained a lot of new standard safety features, like automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise, and lane keeping assist, making the base model a decent value. That said, the best value is the next model up, the Outback 2.5i Premium.
This trim level comes with a wide range of premium features like heated side mirrors, fog lights, dual-zone climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 10-way power driver’s seat, roof rails, an eight-inch touchscreen, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration, a six-speaker audio system, and much more. This trim also opens the door an optional package that adds a power liftgate, navigation, moonroof, and a handful of important safety features for $2,945.
- Model:2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium
- Engine: 2.5-liter four-cylinder
- Output: 175 hp / 174 lb-ft
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
- MPG: 25 City / 32 Hwy
- Options: None
- Base Price: $29,420 (including a $975 destination fee)
- Best Value Price: $29,420