The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas comes with standard front-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive. A four-cylinder engine is standard, but only the optional V6 supplies available all-wheel drive. The Atlas comes in S, SE, SEL, SEL R-Line, and SEL Premium trims.
The list of standard features include LED headlights, blind-spot monitoring, cloth seats, and a six-speaker audio system with a 6.5-inch display. Upgrades include 20-inch wheels, leather seats, navigation, a Fender audio system, and driver-assist features.
We recommend the SE trim, which has imitation leather seats, an eight-inch touchscreen display, three-zone climate control, and four USB ports.
- Model:2019 Volkswagen Atlas SE
- Engine:3.6-liter V6
- Output:276 hp / 266 lb-ft
- Transmission:Eight-speed automatic
- Drivetrain:Front-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:17 City / 24 Hwy
- Options: 2nd-row Captain's Chairs ($695), Tow Hitch ($550)
- Base Price: $36,490 (including the $995 destination charge)
- Best Value Price: $37,735