The 2019 Volkswagen Passat is a front-wheel-drive model with room for five. Just ahead of the new model’s release, Volkswagen discontinued the previously available V6 engine. The two available trims, Wolfsburg and SE R-Line, come with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Standard features include automatic headlights, heated side mirrors, alloy wheels, keyless entry with push-button start, imitation leather seats, heated front seats, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and an audio package.
We recommend the Wolfsburg trim, which includes the features mentioned.
- Model:2019 Volkswagen Passat Wolfsburg
- Engine:2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder
- Output:174 hp / 184 lb-ft
- Transmission:Six-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
- Fuel Economy:25 City / 36 Hwy
- Options:Sunroof and Wheels Package ($1,000, 18-inch alloy wheels, power tilt-and-slide sunroof, illuminated vanity mirrors)
- Base Price:$26,190 (including the $895 destination charge)
- Best Value Price:$27,190