The Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC offers European luxury and styling but it’s made in America—for Americans—with a comfortable, spacious and quiet interior that seats seven with plenty of storage space for all.
Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2016 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC Overview
What's New for 2016
All 2016 GL-Class models come with five years of complimentary mbrace Connect service offering you remote access to your vehicle from your smartphone or computer. Set alerts, start your vehicle, search Google or Yelp and get roadside assistance, and lock/unlock doors lock whenever you need it.
Choosing Your GL350 BlueTEC
This three-row crossover SUV is the largest and most versatile vehicle in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, but it comes standard with a powerful and fuel-efficient diesel-powered 3-liter V6 turbodiesel that gets 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. A seven-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive, and a self-leveling air suspension are all standard.
Mercedes-Benz incorporates signature comfort and luxury into all of its vehicles and the GL350 BlueTEC is no exception. The model comes loaded with standard high-end interior features like heated front seats, navigation, power-folding third-row seats, and a power liftgate.
Standalone upgrade options include premium Italian leather, wood interior trim, a panoramic sunroof and heated second-row seats. For music enthusiasts, there are sound system upgrades from both Bang & Olufsen and Harmon Kardon.
Most other features are bundled into packages:
- For a more rugged, high-design look, the Appearance Package includes 20-inch twin five-spoke wheels and illuminated running boards.
- The Premium Package is designed to offer more navigation and music functionality with a larger 80GB navigation hard drive, three years of map updates, 10GB Music Register, Gracenote media for album cover and music track display, 6 months of SiriusXM Radio and three years of SiriusXM traffic and weather service. Other Premium Package options include driver convenience luxuries like keyless start, 14-way power driver seating, power-folding side mirrors, power tilt/telescoping steering column and a voice-controlled system.
- The Parking Assist Package includes front and rear parking sensors, an automated parallel parking system and a surround-view camera system.
- While the Lane Tracking Package with blind spot monitoring and active lane keeping assist is valuable for highway driving, the Driver Assistance Package includes those two features plus cruise control, steering assist, cross-traffic alert, collision alert and pedestrian detection.
- The Lighting Package is a great option for residents of rural areas. It equips the BlueTEC with LED headlights and automatic high-beam control.
For those who don't need all the tech connectivity of the Premium Package, pair the well-appointed standard package with the Parking Assist Package to offer better visibility when navigating this large, solid SUV.