The 2016 GL450 is part of the largest and most opulent three row, seven-passenger SUV series offered by Mercedes-Benz. If you’re looking for an SUV that feels like a luxury sedan with a higher view and more seats, the GL450 may be for you.
Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Overview
What's New for 2016
After undergoing a major overhaul for the 2015 model, the 2016 only sees minor changes like five years of mbrace service as part of the standard package and one less exterior color: Cinnabar Red.
Choosing Your Mercedes-Benz GL450
A twin-turbo 3-liter V6 produces 362 horsepower and respectable fuel economy of 17 mpg city and 21 mpg highway. A seven-speed automatic transmission, electronically controlled air suspension, full-time four-wheel drive system and 19-inch all-season tires offer the driver and passengers a safe, comfortable ride in many road and weather conditions.
Standard features also include halogen headlights; a power tailgate, moonroof and exterior mirrors; multi-adjustable seats with heating in the front seats; wood trim; and an eight-speaker radio with MP3 and HD radio.
Optional Packages worth considering are:
- Lighting Package with bi-Xenon headlamps
- Premium Package with navigation and maps, ambient interior lighting, and cooled/heated cup holders
- Driving Assistance Package with DISTRONIC PLUS and PRE-SAFE Brakes that adapt your speed to traffic flow ahead
- On/Off Road Package with a two-speed transfer case, undercarriage protection and a six-mode drive selector for off-road, snow and sport conditions
- Parking Assist Package with surround-view cameras
- Panorama Roof
Upgrade to the Parking Assist Package. Four cameras create a 360-degree view of the vehicle’s surroundings making it easier to park while improving visibility by showing objects onscreen that are normally hidden from view.