The entry-level roadster in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the SLK250 mimics the luxury and style of the brand's renowned SL-Class while remaining accessible to a much broader swath of buyers. This family resemblance gives the SLK250 a prestigious aura that sets it apart from other sporty two-seaters.
Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK250 For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK250 Overview
What's New for 2015
The SLK250 can now be equipped with a painted black roof in place of the standard glass panel.
Choosing Your Mercedes-Benz SLK250
The SLK250 gets its spunk from a 1.8-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that produces 201 horsepower. You can go with the standard six-speed manual transmission or select a seven-speed automatic. Expect to scoot from zero to 60 mph in about 6.5 seconds and achieve 26 mpg in combined driving.
The SLK250 carries enough standard equipment to put it firmly in luxury territory. All examples get automatic wipers, heated power-folding mirrors, dual power seats with lumbar adjustment and driver memory, aluminum interior trim, a power tilt/telescope steering wheel and an eight-speaker sound system with HD radio. Mercedes-Benz's COMAND system allows central control of all infotainment functions. Interiors can be spiffed up with two available grades of leather (in place of the standard leatherette) and walnut or ash wood trim. The SLK250 rolls on 17-inch alloy wheels.
Beyond all that content, you have a healthy selection of option groups:
- The Premium package gets you remote roof activation, heated seats, an 11-speaker Harman Kardon surround-sound system and the AirScarf neck-level heating system.
- The Multimedia package provides a navigation system, a larger touchscreen, voice controls and a six-CD changer.
- For a more aggressive personality, the Sport package throws in 18-AMG wheels and styling elements, plus ambient interior lighting.
- The Dynamic Handling package outfits the SLK250 with an adaptive suspension system with Sport and Comfort driving modes.
- The safety-focused Driver Assistance package adds adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist and a comprehensive collision mitigation system known as PreSafe.
- Finally, the Lighting package tacks on adaptive bi-xenon headlamps with washers and automatic high-beam control.
Popular individual options include front and rear parking sensors, a smartphone app suite, and Magic Sky Control, which electronically adjusts the tint on the glass roof.
All of the option packages are reasonably priced considering what you get. We're most fond of the Dynamic Handling package ($990), which not only provides tighter handling when you want it, but also delivers a silky ride for cruising the sun.