With its stylish take on utility, think of the Paceman as a two-door version of MINI's Countryman crossover.
Used 2016 MINI Paceman For Sale Near MeThere are no vehicles within 100 miles of Please modify your search criteria.
2016 MINI Paceman Overview
What's New for 2016
With the exception of revised option packages, the Paceman is largely unchanged.
Choosing Your MINI Paceman
The Paceman follows the usual MINI formula of increased performance capabilities as buyers move from the base front-wheel drive Cooper and Cooper S to the all-wheel drive Cooper S ALL4 and range-topping John Cooper Works trim levels.
Key option groups include:
- The John Cooper Works Interior Package with special door sill finishers, a leather steering wheel, a black-checkered interior surface, and dynamic traction control.
- The John Cooper Works Exterior Package offers 18-inch wheels, power folding mirrors, a piano black exterior, and white turn signal lights.
- The Cold Weather Package gives drivers heated front seats and auto dimming mirrors.
- The Sport Package comes with xenon headlights, white turn signal lights, and 18-inch wheels.
- Navigation and Media Packages both offer features like voice-command, smartphone integration, a center armrest, and MINI Connected, as well as enhanced USB/iPod adapters and Bluetooth. The only difference between these options is the ability for real time traffic information.
MINI also offers a fully loaded option to deck out your Paceman with every upgrade available for $4,500.
We tend to think the Cooper S -- whether front-wheel or all-wheel drive -- offers the best balance of comfort, performance and price.